Wednesday, December 28, 2011

sweet boy | lucky girl

Lucas was sitting with me while I was online shopping for Hannah's birthday.  I found something I thought she would like and clicked on the video, which caught his attention. 
"Are you buying Hannah a present for her birthday?" 
Yes, buddy, I am.  Do you think she will like this? 
[ignoring my question] "I have to buy her something, too, because I'm her best friend."

Tonight, Lucas chased Hannah around the living room making her giggle.  She loves running away and he's watched daddy play this game enough that he started making loud sounds with his hands hitting the ground and saying "I'm gonna get you!"  This made her smile and laugh louder.  

Tons of new Christmas toys in the house and the best thing to play with is each other. 
Best.gift.ever. 
Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment