Tuesday, December 6, 2011

::Lucas:: 3 weeks

I started this blog in November 2009, when Lucas was almost two years old.  Unlike Hannah that you've seen pictures of since the day she was born, I've only shared baby pictures of Lucas as there was an appropriate topic.  Not too long ago I came across some emails I had sent to friends and family when Lucas was really a baby.  In honor of his upcoming FOURTH birthday, I thought I would post these ~ exactly as I emailed them.  There are several posts to lead up to his special day...


*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *

Sent: 1/2/2008

Hold your breath no longer - more pictures of our cute little guy are here. :)

Pictures: It's never too early to create a lil Cyclone fan!  Lucas had a great first Christmas.  We celebrated with both sides of grandparents and families and Lucas got lots of hugs and kisses (and presents).  He likes to ride and go places in his car seat; he is a great traveler.  And the last picture - well, Mom takes my picture a lot...

At his two week check up Lucas had gained over a whole pound!  He doesn't sleep through the night yet, but most nights he can go for a six hour stretch (which we are thankful for)!  Brent and I are doing well and enjoying every minute of being parents. 

Happy 2008!





No comments:

Post a Comment