Thursday, February 25, 2010

A sticky sticker

This is what happens when a little one goes to bed with a sticker on his shirt.

Yes, that is a drool spot under his cheek.  Isn't it the cutest drool spot ever? 

I couldn't resist running to get my camera this morning when I saw this.

Me to the sleeping babe: "Lucas, you have a sticker on your head!"
Tossing, turning and the normal why do you insist on waking me up noises.
Me: "Hey silly, you have a sticker on your head!"
Without opening his eyes, he reaches for the sticker (he must have felt it there, how could he not?) then he pulled it off, opened his eyes to check it out, stretched a huge smile across his face and slaps it on his shirt.  Then he crawled into my arms for my normal morning hug that I referred to yesterday. 

It was a great start to our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment