Monday, April 9, 2012

my baby has no fear

These pictures are from early March (temperatures in the high 70's) on a day Hannah and Lucas were playing with Caylie, Jenna and Ella.  Ella is 20 months old and decided she would climb up the ladder to Lucas' play set.  I commented to our neighbor that Hannah would be climbing up the ladder by June. 

Nope. 

About ten minutes after I opened my mouth, Hannah was climbing up the ladder.  She never blinked about how tall it was or what to do when she got up there. 


(remember the "free rides" post?  The spot on Hannah's hairline is from falling out of the wagon onto the gravel.  Oops.)


Lucas telling Hannah to sit down to come down the slide.  Hannah is pushing Lucas on the forehead like, "get out of my way, I want to go down the slide."

Wee!  She loved it!

Helpful hands to catch her. 

More!  More!

Despite coming down the slide like this, she kept climbing and sliding.  Over and over.

My baby has no fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment