Monday, March 28, 2011

Uncle Brian gives a bath

Last week, Uncle Brian came over for dinner.  By walking through the door to our house he is obligated to wrestle with Lucas, as well as play the role of bucking bronco.  These are unspoken rules.  When I announced it was bath time on this particular night, Lucas wanted Uncle Brian to give him his bath.  Knowing this was new territory for Brian, I asked him if he wanted to.  He kindly agreed. 

I ran the bath water and got Lucas in the tub.  He was excited to show Uncle Brian all of his bath toys.  From the living room I heard a few "how do I do that?" from Brian.  When it was time to stop playing and wash, I heard Brian tell Lucas that he has to get clean so the girls don't think he is stinky.  {very valuable advice!} I also heard Lucas singing a rendition of "Shake My Body" (which I haven't heard during bath time before). 

Uncle Brian is a good sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment