Monday, March 14, 2011

good reports

Good reports in the last couple of weeks...
  • Hannah started daycare when I returned (part-time) to work.  Her teachers think she is a happy baby and she is napping great! 
  • I returned to work three days a week for the month of March and the adjustment back is going fine.  The days leading up to my return and the morning of were pretty tough on me, but once we got into the routine, everything is going well.  I enjoy my job, so I am blessed.  (Last September, my boss offered me the opportunity to return to work 80% time when I returned from maternity leave, so I am looking forward to a four day work week and three days with my kiddos starting in April). 
  • Lucas has been checking on Hannah at 'school' and thinks she is going good.
  • Hannah had her two month check up and is growing like a weed!  She weighed 11 pounds, 8 ounces and is 23 inches long.  Both of those stats are around 65th percentile.  She also got three shots and an oral vaccine.  The oral was a piece of cake, the shots - well, not so much.  Lucas gave Hannah kisses on her band-aids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment