Monday, August 30, 2010

Biker dude

Some friends gave us a bicycle with training wheels that is the perfect size for Lucas.  The seat was too high, so I got out the tools to lower it.  Brent's toolbox is not the most organized, so it took a while for me to find the right size of wrench.  In the meantime, Lucas gave everything a good check up. 

His fascination with tools amazes me.  He knows what most of them are called, the difference between nails and screws (he's only 2!), the difference between a flathead and philips screwdriver (which took me about 20 years to remember the difference), and has the capability of maneuvering his little hands to get around the tools and finagle them to twist and tighten. 


Ready to go!!


Whee!

It was a fun game to ride to the mailbox, pretend to get the mail and deliver it to me. 

Uncle Brian helped when those little legs started to tire. 

And when Uncle Brian got tired, he went motorized. 

1 comment:

  1. I just revisited A Perry Tale and marveled at your creativity. It is incredible. I am telling you ahead of time that you MUST keep it going and feature new baby Perry by himself/herself as well as with Lucas. I know you will but usually the second and third and...babies don't get the same treatment. I think it is called THE TIME FACTOR and TOO BUSY. I love all of your stories and pictures. Now that we know Lucas we can picture the events so much better. We love you guys. Marilyn and Dean

    ReplyDelete