Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Craftiness at work

The first project I completed in my new craft room was an invitation for a bridal shower. I had to wait to make sure all of the invites were received before I posted this. I didn’t want to spoil anyone’s mailbox surprise. I spent of lot of time trying to come up with what I envisioned in my little ol’ head.





What do you think?


This isn’t just any bridal shower; this is for my soon-to-be sister-in-law. I'm excited to co-host and was honored to create the invitations.

Brad and Michelle are getting married in June and you can bet your bottom that there will be lots of pictures to share from the big event!

2 comments:

  1. They're adorable! You're SUPER creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a domestic diva! Very clean and modern looking-great job:-)

    ReplyDelete