Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March is

National Craft Month.  Did you know?  Did you celebrate?  I did. 


After we finished the basement last year, I had great and grand plans to move my craft stuff downstairs as it was overflowing the extra bedroom.  I'd gotten lazy about putting things in their place and cleaning up because I closed the door and no one saw it.  Only... now you know the truth. :) 

For my birthday (six months ago) Brent promised me a shopping excursion to get all of the things I'd been dreaming about.  Yes, I dreamt about baskets, peg board and shelving.  Along with the shopping day I got a whole day of Brent to help me hang things, move things and playing-with-Lucas-time so I could get things in order.  It is so great to have a designated space for everything; I just love it! 





It took a year, but it was worth the wait!

1 comment: