Thursday, March 11, 2010

Unexpected package

I came home a few days ago to an unexpected package at our front door.  When I shop online and get deliveries, I get excited about opening them.  Even though I know what it is (after all, I did order it) I still love the anticipation of opening it.  This unexpected package was not something I ordered, nor was it for me... or Brent.  You know what that means - Lucas got mail! 

First, he opened the card.  It was a Cyclone note card, so he didn't even need the rest of the gift; he was in heaven with getting Cy.

Can't you just hear his gasp?

He just stared at it... in awe. 

He pointed out all of his friends... Nemo, Dori, Marlin and Gil

Then, he rolled over and over and over...


Thank you Lane family!  Lucas loves his new Nemo blanket.  What a special and unexpected package to receive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment