Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hannah's party


Say cheese! Hannah loves to take pictures on my cell phone and tries to get ahold of my real camera. She loves her "cheese" and taking pictures of... feet, furniture, the TV...


She opened this gift and said "my bed" (with a happy shriek). I was stunned. How did she know this was big girl bedding? She immediately wanted to lay down and wrap up in it. Do you think it will be this easy to transition her to a big girl bed?!?!


She loves sweets. Like, she would live off of candy, yum-yums and chips. She isn't really into TV or princess, she just loves her babies. When trying to come up with an idea for her birthday I figured, why not what she loves? Lucas did suggest that I put little babies on the cake but I opted for lollipops... babies might have been a little creepy. :)


Poor girl was just getting over being very sick with a virus that had super high fever. She never faded for her party, but she was so pooped and her little eyes were so tired!


She's concentrating...


I wasn't kidding - she loves candy. Even the fondant marshmallow lollipops!


All cleaned up after cake and investigating the goodies in her new purse - sunglasses!
(And sitting in a box!)


A happy birthday for our lovable Hannah! We wish you many, many, many more!!!

1 comment: