Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Erin & Scott's wedding

About to be Mr. & Mrs. at the rehearsal dinner.

Teresa and Mindy.

Erin and Leah.

Leah, Erin, Mindy, Teresa

Erin and Teresa.  We've been friends since we were three years old!

Teresa, Erin, Mindy, Leah

Family pic.

I LOVE the way Scott is admiring his bride. 

Flowers, mommy?

Mommy and Hannah.
Did you notice my braces are back?  My teeth were moving, even after ten months of religiously wearing my retainer, so I opted to put them back on for a few months. 

I juggle both of the kids in my lap often enough that I say "Oh, my kids" a lot.  Sometimes I'll be holding Hannah and Lucas will get on my lap and say "say 'my kids,' mommy!"

My most favoritest kids ever!

My most favoritest friends!
MELT + Husbands.  This is a first-ever photo.
Perrys (2003), Hardisons (2011), Morlans (2007), Cairneys (2005)

Best wishes to Scott & Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment