Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm published!

I've always enjoyed writing and even considered the journalism world as a career option. At some point many years ago I thought it would be neat to have something published. But what on earth would I have to say that would be worth publishing? Then this little blog came along... I don't think it would fit into any mainstream genre -- mystery, fantasy, western, romance, science fiction or humor... maybe just plain ol' non-fiction.




I published the first year of "A Perry Tale" into a book. Now we have a hard copy of every entry, every picture and every comment that visitors have left. I will treasure this book forever and hope our children, grandchildren and so on can enjoy the family stories.

1 comment:

  1. I just received mine in the mail last Saturday! You'll forever be glad you did!

    ReplyDelete