Thursday, January 27, 2011

Boots

Yes, I'm writing about boots, again. We are a family of boot-wearers, so it was only appropriate that Hannah get her first pair at less than two weeks old. Brent went shopping and just couldn't resist. Although, this is one pink purchase I thought was a definite necessity.
Lucas was excited to show them to her.


As you can tell, she was thrilled. :)
She has some room to grow into them, too.

Not to be left out, Daddy got Lucas a new pair, too.



This all started when Brent was actually shopping for new boots for himself. Three out of four people in our family got new boots. Tender-hearted Lucas was beside himself that Mommy didn't get new boots. He started to cry and told me he would go shopping with me so I could get new pink boots, too.


It's a date, Lucas. I look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment