Sunday, June 9, 2013

the big screen

The Junior Cyclone Club hosted a movie night at Jack Trice Stadium a few weekends ago.  
When I saw the announcement a couple of months ago, I immediately put it on the calendar.  How fun would this be to sit on the football field and watch a movie?!?!  



This was a special date night for Lucas and I.  Daddy was super busy working and Hannah spent the evening having fun at Gramma Connie's.


The weather was perfect, we had good blanket neighbors, and I smuggled in Lucas' favorite movie treat - a sucker.  


Our view.  


I did text this picture to Brent.  
The most plush and perfect grass you could ever lay on.


The weather was perfect - 70's and mild breeze.  Perfect for getting cozy in a fuzzy blanket.  


My blanket buddy.


A great night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment