Monday, June 25, 2012

yummies

Recent yummies I've whipped up.

The chrysanthemum cupcakes were for a fundraiser.



I saw these several years ago while transporting and checking in 4-H exhibits at the Iowa State Fair.  
I stored them away in my brain and knew I had to make them someday!  They were so pretty. 



These double chocolate cupcakes were for the same fundraiser. 



Mmmm!


Ashley's college graduation cake.


40th Birthday Cake for a football coach.  Shelly wanted cake for approximately 50. 


Between the double layer cake and two dozen cupcakes she fed close to 60. 
Poor Shelly didn't even get a bite! 


Rose ombre cake for Molley's birthday. 



We had three hours notice for a very impromptu 30th surprise birthday party for our friend Jen.
I offered to do a mini cake and came up with this very quickly. 
A few more lumps & bumps than I prefer but I was working against the clock, heat, humidity and distractions.




Noah's first birthday cake. 
It was fun to make the fondant decorations for this one.  I love the elephant and subdued colors.

3 comments:

  1. What a talent you have, Teresa! The cupcakes and the rose cake are especially fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, way to go Teresa! Your cakes are fantastic! I wished you lived closer...I could keep you busy in August, January, and April! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are Beautiful!!! Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete