Tuesday, June 12, 2012

~rockin' it old school~

In some recent cleaning, Brent's high school yearbooks were uncovered.  Boy, did I have fun browsing the pages!  I also saw pictures of his high school friends and identified lots of locals whom I've come to know in recent years.
[For those of you reading this that just realized I may have seen some sweet photos of you from the 90s - no fear, I won't be purposefully posting your photos, or identifying you. {you owe me} ]

Freshman year.

 
Sophomore year.

 
Junior year. 
Isn't he handsome?


Senior year.

Homecoming King, Brent, and Queen, Jamie.


Football.


#64

Wrestling.


Brent could tell the whole story of this match (and the one above it). 
What I really love in this picture is the people in the stands - look at them cheer!


Track & Field. 


Chorus.
Brent was active in musicals and Cabaret, too.
He still has a beautiful musical gift!



Receiving the Bernie Saggau Award.
This award goes to an outstanding citizen athlete.

 

Hopefully Brent doesn't get embarrased that I posted these photos... It's so easy for me to share stories and photos of my own memories.  These pictures represent some good memories for Brent. 

2 comments:

  1. This means you saw some early years of high school pictures of me! You are lucky he wasn't making a funny face in the vocal one (the boys seemed to do that!) He was/is a handsome man, might I add very nice too! (Ok so I had a crush in high school) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, everyone else's photos are safe! He's a good catch. :)

    ReplyDelete