Friday, June 3, 2011

always, sometimes, never

I saw this on a blog I follow and thought it would be fun to play along.  I'm supposed to tag others, so I tag everyone who is reading.  Feel free to join in and make sure you leave me the link in the comments below so I can come check it out =)

I always...
…am thankful for my family.
…am happy when Lucas wants to snuggle.
…am happy when Hannah giggles.
…cheer for the Cyclones!
…love a massage.
…worry too much about things I can't control.
…want instant gratification.right.now.
…have a caffeinated beverage once a day.
…love to read.
…wish we were living in the country.
…make time to blog.

I sometimes...
…have mom guilt.
…make our bed.
…watch too much t.v.
…remember to take my vitamins.
…wish I was more disciplined.
…dream of being a stay at home mom.
…spend too much time on the computer.

I never...
…feel unloved.
…say "no" to sleeping in.
…get tired of Matthew West’s “Safe and Sound."
…joined facebook.
…get tired of laughing.
…say no to a Reeces Peanut Butter cup (or five).
…turned down the opportunity to eat out.
…I never forget to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment