Monday, May 24, 2010

Chore time

No trip to my parent's house is complete without Lucas helping Papa Richard do chores.  I love watching it. 




"Me help."

Papa said "Stay by the gate."

"Me help."

Yes, there are dairy calves in the herd.  No, I did not grow up on a dairy farm.  Dad has diversified since the kids left the farm.  I remembered Lucas' mud boots, but it never even crossed my mind to bring "chore clothes."  I love watching Lucas soak up this time with his Papa.  Lucas is a little farmer, for sure. 

6 comments:

  1. Precious! I love seeing Grandpas with their little helpers! Bet it just makes Grandpa's day, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There IS something special about Grandpa's and their grandson's! Yes, Grandpa loves every.bit.of.it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! Hope you all are doing well!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Lucas will cherish these photos for a very long time! You should enlarge a few in a collage for your parents!

    ReplyDelete