Thursday, January 7, 2010

Soggy cookie

Another 6" of snow and blizzard like winds kept me home from work today.  We were playing in the living room and Lucas disappeared into the kitchen.  He came back with a cookie in each hand that he snatched from the cooling rack on the counter.  I told him one cookie was enough and he handed me one.  That cookie just happened to have a bite taken out of it.  I laughed at the missing bite and he proceeded to lick the other cookie and hand it to me.  He was laying claim on the cookie so no one else would eat it.  He was right... no one steals a soggy cookie... but I did eat the other one.

2 comments:

  1. So cute--that Lucas is always thinking! Glad you all had a great snow day:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bring you a soggy cookie on the 16th! :)

    ReplyDelete