Thursday, May 22, 2014

Mother's Day love

What a lucky girl I am.  
I've got great examples of mamas...




And wonderful mom friends who listen, offer supportive advice and hug one another when we need it.  

Then, I got super fun gifts to honor me!  

Hannah did a project at the library about me.  
For the record:
1) I am YOUNGER than 36.  :-) 
2) Because I make her sit still while I comb her hair everyday, that translates into me liking it.  It's really not my most favorite part of the day.  
3) I absolutely, 150% love her snuggles.  

This is such a fun keepsake.  

Lucas gave me this awesome coupon book!  
It included coupons for cleaning his room, helping with dishes, one free hug, taking out the trash and breakfast in bed.  He was so happy to give this to me; he couldn't wait for me to use one… at 8AM.  They best part - they are reusable and there's no expiration date!  


The day before Mother's Day was so much fun.  
We started by watching our favorite soccer player.  

Then we headed out to Daddy's office.  

We had some yummy ice cream with Great Pa.
Look how Ryan is spying that ice cream cone!


The kids love to ride on the forklift so we moved some pallets around for some entertainment.  

Despite a handful of raindrops, we were able to plant the show plot.  

A few quiet rounds in the planter with my favorite guy.  

And then home to tuck all of my babies in bed.  Ryan rarely falls asleep in my arms.  Or any one's arms.  But that night he did, and I enjoyed the extra snuggles.  And I remind myself again of the amazing gift God gave me to be a wife and mom.  



No comments:

Post a Comment