Monday, November 11, 2013

Orchard

About a month ago, Lucas had a day off from school.  His school field trip to the orchard was so much fun that we decided to round up our friends and go back.

Hanna, Hannah, Lucas, Jonah, Josh, Noah, Jack.
In front - Ryan and Jacob.

Before the maze... when they were clean.




Kim and Noah.  
She probably tossed those shoes.  The maze was crazy muddy. 


Results of the muddy maze. 

And what happens when you are running around the muddy maze.

Hay ride.


Ryan and Jake.


Horse races.



The hay maze was way more my style!

I don't know the official name of this homemade slide, but the kids loved it!  






Hanna and Ryan.

The jumping pillow.  Jacob organized races across the jumping pillow with the boys.  

I bet they made 30 laps back and forth.


H and H.


The large pedal tractors were a hit for all ages!
Maggie and Jonah. 

H and H. 


Jack.    I love this picture because this little boy LOVES tractors and he looks so natural with a friendly farmer wave.  




This boy love it, too.  

Look at this smile! 
I'm trying to talk Brent into building a tractor track and buying a few of these tractors.  I haven't been successful.  

She had a blast but it really doesn't look like it in this picture, huh?



Gramma Vicky came with us, too! 


I love this photo, too.  
Noah and Hannah. 



Another favorite.  Oh my, we had a fun day!


The boys.  
J-U-M-P!





So content.  
Next year I'll be chasing him around!







Jack and Hannah. 

Jacob and Hanna.  

We may have started a new tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment