Monday, October 28, 2013

girl's wine night

Connie loves wine and knows a lot about it.  I, on the other hand, tease that I like carbonated wines and I know very little about it.  Steve and Connie have a wine room in their house with lots of character and it is the perfect place for a wine tasting.  A year ago Connie wanted to host me and my girlfriends for a fun wine tasting night.  But that had to be postponed because I was pregnant with Ryan.  :-) 


My girls: Loree, Sara, Maggie, Trista, myself, Kim and Brandy. 
Finding a date for all of us to get together is usually like trying to get the stars to align but this time it was actually kind of easy.  Weird.  


Connie and Rosemary were our hostesses - they were so fun!
We played some tasting games and tried to learn a thing or two.  



Selfies: 






  It is rare that we can enjoy each other's company all together, without distractions.  
A fun night with some of my favorite ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment