Tuesday, September 10, 2013

summer photo dump

I knew I had a bunch of random pictures to post from summer.  However, as I was going through them I discovered about three extra events that I never blogged about... those are now on my list.  And it's a long list already!  Summer was a blast, we added another Perry baby to the bunch and had lots of fun!


Football girl. In cowboy boots.

She's in charge.

Mr. Ryan arrived.  

Love at first sight.



Hannah and Kade, good buddies.

Mini mama.

So little!

Rockstar.

Grandpa Richard and Gramma Mary.

Two of my favorite boys.


Training wheels!


Always helping.  Always.

Lots of park play time with Noah.

And Jack.  

And Jonah.


Mommy and Ryan time while Lucas and Hannah were enjoying the pool with Molley.

New accessory - post its.


Ryan and Great Grandma. 

Hannah and Great Aunt Lois.  

Many, many Mr. Freezies, ice cream treats and popsicle with the neighbor girls!


Celebrating Maggie's birthday at Snus Hills Winery.
Teresa, Sara, Trista, Loree, Maggie and Kim.


Pool fun with Bo, Colby, Carter and Lucas. 


I think they have the same nose.  

Slip and slide fun with Lucas, Hannah, Charlie - and Ryan watched. 


Aloha, Lucas!

You really need to get yourself one of these - a five year old who loves to vacuum!  


 I *may* have answered my cell phone during bath time.  A few too many bubbles! 
If I hadn't noticed, the bubbles probably could have overcome the bathroom.  Really.  

Watching and observing.  This boy is going to grow up way too fast!  


No comments:

Post a Comment