Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Baby #3

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone!   I need to get organized and get some things ready for baby's arrival.  Eek!  The next few weeks will fly by!

I love being pregnant and have no legitimate complaints... just some little whiny ones :)

How far along?  33 weeks

How big is baby?  about 4 pounds  ~ think pineapple

Gender?   No idea!

Weight gain?  Not sure, but less than my first two pregnancies.  I don't know how much I gained for either of them... my doctor has never made an issue of it, so I don't either.

Maternity clothes?  Mostly, but I'm still wearing some regular clothes (which I never did with the first two pregnancies).  I really need maternity shirts for the length to cover the belly at this point.

Sleep?  Mostly good... waking up for bathroom breaks.  I do partake in a nap once in a while... :)

Symptoms?  Oh, the heartburn!  Lots of it and lots earlier than other pregnancies.  Other than that, feeling wonderful!

Movement?  Baby is pretty active.  At my last appointment baby was head down so some of the movement has changed positions recently.  Baby's most active time of day is 9-11pm at night.  Hope he or she isn't a night owl!

Food cravings/aversions?   I haven't had a ton of cravings this pregnancy... except... I did consume a LOT of Reece's Peanut Butter Eggs during the Easter season.  It was real bad!  My appetite has declined quite a bit because I'm simply running out of room for food.  Early on I had aversions to lots of smells (most commonly raw meat) but no aversions recently.

Belly button?  In - just like the other two pregnancies; I don't anticipate it popping out.

Wedding rings on or off?  On.  No swelling but that might change if/when the hot summer temperatures arrive.

Happy or moody?  I'm 90% happy pregnant lady, but I do have to admit to some mood swings.  I know it's a combination of tired and emotions, but I do feel bad after I've "recovered" from those situations.

What I miss?  Sleeping on my stomach and the ease of rolling over in bed - it's getting harder and harder...

What I'm looking forward to?  Picking a name... well, picking two names - a boy name and a girl name.  Any suggestions?  We haven't talked about it AT ALL.  Time is running out!

Upcoming apppointments/events?  I always look forward to the next appointment because I love, love, love hearing that perfect little heartbeat.  I'm also looking forward to Lucas and Hannah having Big Brother/Big Sister class at the hospital soon.

Labor signs?  I *think* I might have had a few Braxton Hicks in the last week.  I didn't have anything at all with other pregnancies, so it's hard for me to know.  Since I was induced with Lucas and Hannah, I sort of feel dumb about contractions/going into labor.  I have NO COMPLAINTS about their labor experiences, though, and I would totally take labor & delivery just like the first two!

No comments:

Post a Comment