Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happy Birthday in Heaven

I wish you were here today even for just a little while
so I could say Happy Birthday and see your beautiful smile.

The only gifts today will be the gifts you left behind;
The laughter, joy and happiness...precious memories...the best kind.

Today I'll do my very best to try and find a happy place...
struggling to hide my heavy heart and the tears on my face.

I'll sit quietly and look at your picture thinking of you with love;
hoping you're doing ok in Heaven up above.

May the angels hold you close and sing you a happy song...
and I'll be sending wishes to you today and all year long.


I miss her and love her.
This is how I try to remember Ann.  


  
With the smirk on Ann's face she obviously wasn't sleeping - not sure what mischievous act we were up to.  

Our last photo together - a good week with good memories.  

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and sending many hugs your way today and always! Beautiful post! :)

    ReplyDelete