Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Valentines

I love my husband. I would tell you that any day of the year. There are certainly days where we are more in love than other days but through thick and thin there is always love.

He was very persistent that we come to Belgium to see my sister. My second visit, his first. I had such mixed emotions about this trip. My brother and I had a great visit in November. I have pleasant memories of that trip. She is nearing the end of her fight with this cancer. It has consumed much of her body, most recently her brain, and I just didn't know if I had the strength to see her. Brent never thought twice about us coming and supporting her and Koen. We are in Belgium as I write this. While there are very difficult and sad moments, I'm so glad to be here. And I'm glad Brent is with me. He thinks about things clearly and has such a tender, caring heart.

Lucas. When I saw the Valentine heart in the hallway at daycare, I was so happy for what he loves. His name on left.

Hannah colored this picture for Aunt Ann. She looks so big and older than two. She was so proud and sat still while I took the photo - and that's an achievement for this moving & shaking kind of girl.

These are my Valentines. I'm so blessed and so loved!





No comments:

Post a Comment