Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I wanna be a farmer




 
Hannah's first tractor ride.

On a recent tractor ride, Lucas told Papa Steve, " I wanna be a farmer with you all day." 

On another tractor ride with Papa this spring, Steve jumped out to get something and Lucas stayed in the passenger seat.  When Steve got back in the cab, Lucas patted the chair and told Papa, "I saved your seat." 

I received the following email from the daycare director - Good Morning! Today we were talking about The 3 Little Pigs and what the houses were made from. I asked the kids if we could live in a house of straw they all said no. Sammy looks skeptical and I said to her I know we could if we were pioneers but we aren't pioneers. Lucas pipes up " My dad works for Pioneer"!!!!! Out of the mouth of babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment