Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lucas says... and Hannah grows...

Holding Hannah last week, Lucas looked at me and said, "Let's keep her." I agreed that we should keep her. "I love her," he said.

*****************

Lucas: I grow big soon.
Me: I don't want you to grow up; I will be sad.
Lucas: Don't be sad.
Me: Do you promise to always give mama hugs and kisses no matter how big you grow?
Lucas: I promise. (followed by a great big hug)

*****************

Hannah started smiling at five weeks - so much fun to see her eyes light up and smile! She started cooing and "talking" at six weeks. Two nights ago she slept from 11p.m. to 7:15a.m. and last night 11:30p.m. to 6:00a.m. Yippee; let's hope it continues!

****************

Lucas brought home a sheet of paper that had Hannah's name on it for her anticipated arrival at daycare. It made me super sad.

Me: Lucas, who's name is on this?
Lucas: Me and baby.
Me: Why is Hannah's name on it?
Lucas: She's going to school.
Me: Will you check on her?
Lucas: Me take care of her in the baby room.

No comments:

Post a Comment