Thursday, December 2, 2010

pregnancy brain

I've heard lots of people mention "pregnancy brain" when a pregnant woman forgets something, makes a silly mistake or something similar.  I've always thought it was just normal forgetfulness or errors.  Until recently.

Two nights ago, I walked into the kitchen with my almost empty cup of ice water that I wanted to refill.  I opened the fridge door and, instead of pulling out the water pitcher, I pulled out a gallon of milk and poured it into my ice water.  Yuck. 

Last night, Lucas said his tummy was empty before bed, so I cut him 1/3 of a banana, peeled the banana and threw the peel in the trash.  I have no idea where I set the banana.  Still.  I looked all over the kitchen, the trash, (even the refrigerator).  No idea. 

I am now a strong believer in this weird condition called "pregnancy brain" because apparently I suffer from it.  I'm worried what tonight might bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment