Monday, June 28, 2010

I promise

to post good stuff soon.  Since approximately 1% of you reading this understand my job, I'm simply going to say that I'm in the busiest three weeks of my work year.  So... you may not get much from me.  I promise I will try soon.  I just uploaded the 370 wedding photos from my camera; I think I took seven of them.  (Thanks Nikki, Leah and Susan!!)  That entry is going to take a long time.

Besides wedding, there are lots of other good and fun things happening that I can't wait to share more about.

Until then, here is something that will make you chuckle.  I had to work late for a meeting tonight and Brent and Lucas came to have supper with me.  We were sitting in Pizza Hut waiting for our food when Lucas announces his tummy hurt.  He stands up from his chair and says, "I go in Daddy's truck to fart."  Brent and I looked at each other and said, "Did he just say what I think he said?"  In between hysterical laughs, I asked him, "What did you say?"  He looked at me, so sad, "My tummy hurts.  I go in Daddy's truck to fart."  Oh, did we laugh and laugh. 

Why the truck? We just spent a lot of hours in the truck driving to Uncle Brad's wedding and Lucas is still trying to master pooping in the toilet.  When he passes gas, he thinks he's pooped.  So when he first tells us he pooped, we ask if he farted.  It started with the word "gas" but let's be honest, everyone calls it farting.  We were so convinced at one point on this recent trip that it was poop and not farts, we pulled over, fully prepared to find a mess.  Nothing.  Totally clean.  Guess he just needed to fart in Daddy's truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment