Monday, December 10, 2012

Thanksgiving

 
I was in Belgium when my side of the family celebrated Thanksgiving. 
Brent enjoyed the company of my family and sent me a couple of text pictures.

Lucas and Abby get to celebrate their birthday at Thanksgiving - a special cupcake treat!

We spent Thanksgiving day with Brent's family.
Hannah was most excited about the m&ms at our beautiful place setting. 




Football time.


"Where is your hair, Pa?"

I think she was searching for just the right deal prior to Black Friday. :-)

Even Papa knows how to fix a little girl's hair.
 
 
We skipped the Black Friday shopping and hung out at Gramma's instead.  Steve, Brent, Brad and Brian went to the Iowa State vs. West Virginia game and we made Christmas cookies. 

A little green sprinkle goes a long way.  :-)

Frosting everywhere - even on the nose!

Yum, yum goodies!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment