Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm thankful...

I'm thankful for my handsome, loving and funny husband.
I'm thankful for my sweet, adorable, precious little boy.
I'm thankful for our caring parents, siblings and extended families.
I'm thankful for our awesome friends - near and far.
I'm thankful for jobs that make us happy (paid and unpaid).
I'm thankful for a warm house, clean water and food in our cupboards.
I'm thankful for little giggles and belly bursting laughs.
I'm thankful for big blue eyes and dimples.
I'm thankful for little arms that hug tight.
I'm thankful for the words thank you, mommy and please, mommy.
I'm thankful for goodbyes kisses, hello kisses and good night kisses.
I'm thankful for runny noses, dirty diapers and drool.
I'm thankful for boots, hats and tractors.
I'm thankful God has blessed us in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment